Param Pujya Swami Satyanand JI Maharaj laid the foundation of this spiritual centre as Shri Ramsharnam, precisely “taking refuge in RAM” the Ashram overwhelmingly rectifies our aberrations through the ‘Maha-Mantra’ of ‘RAM” naam.
- 1. Anyone can use this box to write his name, age and specify the problem in details or he can also use regular mail to send his problems for the prayers.
- 2. The prayers rectify our abnormalities by chanting of RAM-NAAM.
- 3. It is a perfect medicine to remove the defects which occur in our body as well as at the micro level of our consciousness.
- 4. Only authorized Sadhaks are allowed to sit in the Satsang Hall for prayers every Tuesday around 5pm to 6pm. This time can be changed depending upon place, but the day has to be Tuesday and it is important to keep the names of these authorized Sadhaks and the purpose of their prayer confidential.
- 1. Sankirtan at Shri Ramsharnam is always be based on old devout saints (Kabirji, Tulsidas, Meera, Narsimha etc.) because their devotional songs/bhajans came from the core of their heart and they pour out their soul in those devotional songs. It is also mentioned in the Parvachan Piyush.
- 2. Generally, hymns, verses, and tunes should be of the name of Ram's glory, prayer, humility, love, the growth of love and devotion, must be melodious and as per the guidelines of Shri Ramsharnam.
- 3. It is recommended to give the priority to the people who have the knowledge of the SARGAM and they should be aware about the duration of the bhajans.
- 4. Do not use Filmi songs melodies.
Place of the Spiritual Books
- 1. As per Swamiji Maharaj “ ग्रंथ ं में ग्रन्थ के रचयिता यिराजमान ह ते है ”
- 2. All Sadhaks to pay their full respect to Swamiji Maharaj’s scriptures or any spiritual scriptures, handle them respectfully with care, and keep them in their prayer rooms.
- 3. Always keep the scriptures in a cleaned cloth and after reading, wrap them back in the cleaned cloth. These should never be left unattended nor should they lie on floor. These have to be respectfully kept in the lap.
- 4.These scriptures provide us the ultimate knowledge to purify our mind from Dwesh and Raag and therefore deserve utmost respect during reading and preserving them.
- 5. Do not collect the books while the Satsang is in progress and it is requested to all Sadhaks to put them back after use or session end to the proper place.
- 6. Please pay your humble respect to the books while handing over or handling them.
- 1. It is one of the responsibilities of all the Sadhaks to motivate others to attend the Satsang, reading of the scriptures, self-study, and Jaap. It is one of the best Seva of the Sadhak to spread the Ram Naam in the community.
- 2. Seva committee must follow the rules of Seva in the Parvachan Piyush page # 506.
- 3. Please make sure to become a true seeker by doing spiritual practice and then take the responsibility of Seva, spreading the Ram Nam etc.
- 4. First improve your life by spiritual practice, deeds, thoughts, behavior and then serve. Your Seva will only flourish when you practice this spiritual practice in every area of your life.
- 5. Swamiji Maharaj had said, selfless Seva using your body, mind and money is the best act.
Shri Ramsharnam is primarily a spiritualistic centre but it imparts invaluable practical foresight on leading a responsible, disciplined and dignified life as adaptable to the changing times. The dissemination of spirituality, love & duties in this manner is efficacious for the society and the person (Sadhak) at large. On entering the portals of Shri Ramsharnam, one is at once struck by the divinity in its ambience. It lends inner calm and serenity, that helps in driving away the scares & anxieties for sure; though in an invisible manner.
Shri Ramsharnam provides the Godsend opportunity to us, the hapless souls who yearn for a few drops of, the purest of pure nectar of Spirituality. The hallmark of the Satsang initiated and blessed by the venerable Swami Satyanand Ji Maharaj is in its complete simplicity, discipline and punctuality. Satsangs are devoid of any ostentation & pretensions and no one is expected to make any offering or the contribution. The only commitment from the Sadhaks is towards the spiritual gains. The ‘Sadhak’ comes to the Satsang with the sole objective of seeking inner peace, higher spiritual attainment and proximity to the God.
In addition, endowed and blessed with an everlasting wish that one does-not return to the world (moksha)!