SRS – Food Donation Drive
Shri Ramsharnam Toronto is organizing a Food Donation Drive in the month of Sharaad (Pitr – Paksha). This time of the year we remember our deceased family members and pay our respect by donating food to the needy.
We at Shri Ramsharnam Toronto, have dedicated this entire month of September, from this Sunday, Sept 19 to Oct 10, 2021, in the commemoration of our deceased Ancestors, please join us in Food Donation Drive, as follows:
Food Donation – Date September 19 to October 10, 2021
· Drop off non-perishable VEGETARIAN food donations in the bin located near the backside entrance
· Food Donation can be 1 to 10 pounds in the packaging (no loose items)
· Please consider donating the most needed foods and avoid donating items packaged in glass
o Meals in a Can (beans, daal, stew, chili, soup, etc)
o Fruit Juices, healthy drinks, protein shakes, etc.
o Cereals, Red River, Rice Bags, and Healthy Snacks bars
o Peanut Butter, Jams, etc
o Canned Fruits and Vegetables
- Our goal is to provide non-perishable food as generously as we can to the Mississauga Food Bank, by Sunday, October 10.
- For food collection the bin is placed underneath the coat hanging area near the backside entrance, please drop your food donation in the bin.
- A little healthy contribution never hurts anyone, let’s give back to our community and fill the shelves at the Mississauga Food Bank, courtesy of the kindness and generosity of the Shri Ramsharnam Toronto Family.
PS: For those who are interested in providing their services to the Food Bank, please click the link below to schedule your appointment for the most generous cause.
Shri Ramsharnam (Toronto)